One of our newest members who was profiled in the last post, Carol Abrahamson, is benefiting from Toastmasters as she launches her new business, Executive Authors. Here is what Carol has to say:
A serial entrepreneur since 1983, my newest venture is Executive Authors, a business that helps entrepreneurial, corporate and nonprofit execs to organize, write, create and promote business- and career-boosting books. As an author whose first book led to over $2 million in consulting revenues within a few years, I love helping other executives achieve the same glorious results!
Executive Authors leverages my years advising and coaching CEOs/CFOs of startups to multi-billion-dollar corporations, writing and editing mission-critical corporate messages designed to attract and excite multiple audiences, teaching high school English, as a McGraw-Hill executive and writing 14 nonfiction books of my own.
Toastmasters is making a big difference as I create a speech to take national that will be the cornerstone of my marketing program, How Having A Book of Your Own Can Forever Change Your Professional Life. The group has saved me the thousands of dollars I would otherwise have paid a speech coach, plus is a means to learn to use PowerPoint slides and a laptop projector from the stage. It is also a wonderful place for supportive camaraderie and meeting fascinating people I would otherwise never know. Our meetings are my most-favorite things on my calendar!
Thanks, fellow Toastmasters!
Bradley Toastmasters Club Meeting May 23, 2013
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment